Google+ The Art that Inspires Writers and Readers: A new Outlander Movie just for you!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A new Outlander Movie just for you!

Dear ladies

I have a real treat for you today! specially if you love historical romance AND graphic novels. This is how I arrived to the world of "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon. Somebody in a forum recommended her graphic novel "The Exile" and the rest is history...because I fell hard for her novels. 




I am not the only one though, and one of my fellow fans is the talented Alex Oliver, who generously allowed me to share her drawings of the story of Jamie and Claire with you. This is  Alex's interpretation of the meting of Jamie and Claire after being apart for 20 years, which appears on the third book of the series "Voyager"












Although the TV channel Starz is making a high budget series out of Outlander, I am not pretending to compete with them. This is something else entirely.  I made this video with Alex's drawings (which you can find at her Facebook page). Isn't she great?!.





Please enjoy!!!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment